Wednesday, March 18, 2009

First Things First

Which is a little bit about me and some ranting about the "Guru's.

I am promoting Affiliate Programs for a little over a year now and I am finally at a point, where I actually make some money, as opposed to loosing most of it to my BFF Google Adwords.

I went through a lot of trials end errors, bought every single e-book on IM and Affiliate Marketing out there and got a little wiser with every book I read and every video I watched.

A lot of e-books and marketing videos basicly tell you the same thing over and over again, so you try it over and over again and you fail over and over again. Yep, Been There.

Some of the "Stuff" I bought into, I returned the same day and had my money refunded, because it stunk so badly. 

Other "Stuff" was actually pretty good and helped me a lot.

Ever had that "Ah, that is how this works" Light Bulb going on in your head? That's the good stuff.

You can ask me about every single Affiliate Know-How e-book or program out there, I probably know them all. As you can see there is no link to any of those products or programs here yet, so you can expect an honest answer.

As time went by, I've gotten really good at spotting free offers from Guru's, which are just as good and helpful as the paid versions.

This is mainly what this Blog is all about.

Giving you a heads up on some of those free offers out there.

Now, I can not promise you, that I will never come at you with a recommendation for a product that you have to pay for. But then again, buying it, would be you choice now, wouldn't it?

For now, we'll go with the free Versions.

As for the ranting, I do have a Poll on this site, just because I was wondering.

Is anyone else as annoyed as me, when those Guru's instead of getting to the point, blabber endlessly about all kinds of crap for 30 minutes, driving around in their sportscars and then for the last 2 minutes, they give you the info, you actually came to hear?

Just curios.

And that is that.











No comments:

Post a Comment