Thursday, April 2, 2009

LiveScribe “Pulse” Electronic Pen Review

The LiveScribe Pulse Electronic Pen System turns paper into a PDF document, Flash video and audio recording in seconds!

I think it’s one of the most valuable little gadgets I’ve used in a long time - and it’s a cure for a problem I had a week ago.

I left my notebook somewhere during a hectic day. No idea, where it went, was just gone by the time I came back home. It had weeks worth of notes, action items, diagrams, plans, new product ideas and more.

All gone. :(

If I would have had the Pulse, nothing would have been lost. Because it would have been stored along with recorded audio notes of everything I had drawn.

But now that I have the LiveScribe, there’s nothing to worry about anymore - my notes are safe in my computer and stored online.

Get yours HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment